The Aquera Identity Integration Platform as a Service is a cloud-based service that provides SCIM gateway services for account provisioning and aggregation, orchestration services for user and password synchronization, workflow services for the governance of disconnected applications, password rotation gateway services for privileged account management, and an extensive supporting catalog of out-of-box connectors for cloud or on-premises applications. Out-of-the-box and built on-demand connectors are plug-n-play from identity management platforms, privileged account management platforms, or HR applications to any cloud or on-premises application, database, directory, device, or B2B portal. The identity integrations require zero coding and rapidly deploy in minutes.
The platform features multi-purpose gateway services and out-of-the-box connectors for user provisioning/deprovisioning, HR application user onboarding/mastering, delta account aggregation, file operations and compliance automation, password synchronization, and privileged account password validation and rotation. The Aquera platform detects account changes across applications and to maximize performance sends only those changes to identity governance platforms for aggregation processing. For applications without API support, Aquera uses robotic automation of the applications’ administrative consoles, which provides connectivity to the full range of applications required.
For organizations that have chosen to start with file extracts for the identity governance certifications, the platform offloads work from the central identity team to application owners to load their own files and compliance artifacts into the platform. The platform pre-validates the files, ensures all compliance artifacts are collected, and reminds app owners of deadlines. Additionally, the platform normalizes the file data imported into the identity governance platform, which allows for a seamless migration to connectors without changing the identity governance platform configuration
To satisfy your security needs, the platform regularly undergoes SOC 2 type 2 audits. The Aquera platform’s delta aggregation capability speeds up the account aggregation time by delivering only the incremental account changes to identity governance platforms, when using Aquera connectors, existing files, or existing JDBC connectors.
Key features include:
- SCIM gateway services managing synchronous connections between identity management solutions and target applications
- Synchronization of HRMS application user data to any identity management platform or directory
- Workflow automation of file operations and compliance for disconnected governed applications
- Out-of-the-box connectors-as-a-service provided, maintained, and supported by Aquera
- Ability to create, read, update, de-activate or delete user accounts
- Highly performant, delta account aggregation, which loads only changed accounts, and is applicable to existing or new files, existing JDBC connectors built with identity governance platforms, or Aquera connectors
- SCIM protocol support for any identity management platform
- SCIM normalized data structure presented for simplified, consistent aggregation and provisioning logic creation in IAM/IGA platforms
- Integration with applications via REST-based APIs, SOAP/web service-based APIs, SQL, LDAP, SDKs, FTP, admin console automations, file extracts, and message queues
- Orchestration services supporting scheduled imports, event detection or other actions
- Application owner management around file extracts and requirements gathering
- File operations and compliance automation
- Password synchronization services with self-service password reset and randomized password synchronization for secure web authentication applications
- Password validation and rotation for managing privileged accounts in cloud and on-premises applications
- Import of users and attributes from multiple sources
- No store and forward of user information
- Cloud-based service
- Scale-out architecture